Join Our Affiliate Program
NEW ClickBank Affiliates must apply for approval from us before being able to promote us. Please click the button below to apply now. Space is limited!
Welcome From Doggy Dan
All the affiliate material is packed into the TOOLS section of this site. Please use the drop down menu in the navigation above to select the desired page. This is where you’ll find articles, banners, images, keywords, audios, emails, videos and more…
Affiliate Review Access
If you’d like Affiliate Access to the members area to review the product, please send a Support Email to our Helpdesk at [email protected]. We’ll set up an account for you for 5-days of full access.
Please make sure you read and understand our Affiliate Rules. We are actively banning affiliates who violate these. Now, let’s take a closer look at what it means to be an affiliate before we start promoting The Online Dog Trainer.
Affiliate Marketing In A Nutshell
In a very basic sense, affiliate marketing is receiving a commission from a business (in this case, The Online Dog Trainer) for “bringing in” a customer, who then makes a purchase. Once that customer has purchased, you are paid for the sale.
Your role with The Online Dog Trainer is to refer customers to our product. When they purchase a membership, you get a commission from The Online Dog Trainer for every month that they remain a member.
Your commission is paid by ClickBank.com ClickBank is the third party payment processor used by The Online Dog Trainer. ClickBank is the most trusted 3rd party affiliate program on the Internet, and since 1998 they have NEVER missed a payment! Checks are sent twice a month on the 1st and the 15th and are always on time.
How Do I Start Marketing The Online Dog Trainer?
Getting started with your affiliate campaign can be done quickly and easily. In the Getting Started section found in the navigation menu above, we outline the three basic steps to affiliate marketing:
For more on affiliate marketing, we highly suggest taking a look at these two great resources: Smart Passive Income Blog (Pat Flynn is the most amazing guy in the Affiliate world), and the ultimate IM source, James Shramko’s SuperFastBusiness.com. This is THE place for Internet Marketers who want to succeed. The coaching forum is jam packed with live webinars, quality training videos and a vast array of super awesome web page builder tools. Seriously… check it out.
Why Do Our Affiliates Do So Well?
First, let’s talk about Conversion…
Conversion is the percentage of visitors to a particular website who go on to make a purchase. And what counts in this business is being able to promote the highest converting site in the niche you’re targeting. Let’s face it… if you’re trying to make 70% as an affiliate off a site that’s not converting… well that’s just adds up to $0 for all your effort!
A high conversion rate depends on several factors, all of which must be satisfactory to yield the desired results – the interest level of the visitor, the attractiveness of the offer, and the ease of the process.
As an internet marketer the most important thing that turns Traffic into money is Conversion. Now traffic generation is really up to you, and we’ve provided all the necessary resources for you to create torrents of traffic. But conversion is up to us – we have to make the product the best possible one it can be compared to the competition, the offer we present must be insanely attractive, and customers must be able buy without effort.
And that’s exactly what we’ve done. Plus, we’ve tested our price point and affiliate percentage to make sure that not only do we get extremely high conversion rates, but they’re optimized to make the most money for you.
Why The Online Dog Trainer converts so well…
- People want dog training and who better to train them than a REAL dog trainer! Most dog training products are designed by internet marketers and the market can sense it. Doggy Dan converts because he’s the real deal and his method WORKS… period!
- Today, video is the #1 method of training. Just look at YouTube, the most popular site on the net… people LOVE watching and learning from videos.
- No ebooks, just lightening-fast video streaming using state-of-the-art technology, giving the product its uniqueness.
- The delivery is easy to consume with the site’s intuitive navigation.
- Nowhere else can you find a week by week video course of a dog trainer training a puppy.
An Affiliate Program That Delivers…
Our Affiliate Program is stocked with all the resources you need to drive huge amounts of traffic.
- No matter how you generate traffic – blog review sites, forums, newsletters, PPC campaigns, or e-zines, we’ve got them all covered with an array of tools designed to do two things – get clicks and make conversions, so you can start making money with The Online Dog Trainer today.
- You get to promote a product that is totally legitimate and is changing the world in a positive way
- Payments to you are made by ClickBank.com. Your affiliate checks are on time, every time! ClickBank facilitates a sale somewhere in the world every three seconds, so sign up and grab some!
- Our refund rate is below 3%!
- We’re here for you, standing by to answer your specific affiliate questions and help out in any way we can…
What you’ll find in your arsenal of Affiliate Resources…
Tried and tested resources for attracting the most highly targeted traffic:
- Different Landing Pages
- Free Articles
- Free Dog Training Video Series to build your list
- More Free Videos from superstar Dog Trainer, Doggy Dan – including Project Moses!
- Banner ads
- Product images
- Keywords that convert
- Affiliate Training, tips and techniques
- Affiliate support